How do I stop my Reverse Osmosis faucet from dripping?By
The standard RO faucet has an adjustment to correct a drip from the faucet spout. The following steps will provide a guide for adjustment of the faucet.
1. Grip the faucet spout and pull it up out of its holder position.
2. The lever that you use to dispense water from the faucet – push it towards the opening where the faucet spout was removed from.
3. Turn the brass headed adjustment ½ turn counterclockwise.
4. Reinstall the lever by sliding it back over the brass headed adjustment bolt.
5. Re insert the faucet spout into its holder position on the faucet base.
6. If when you activate the lever on the faucet a drip continues, repeat the above steps.